Microsoft Application Virtualization Advanced Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand advanced topics in App-V; identify some rarely known components and options available in the platform
- Acquire advanced guidelines on how to troubleshoot App-V installations, sequencing, and application deployments
- Learn how to handle particular applications, adapting companys’ policies to the implementation, enforcing application licenses, securing the environment, and so on
- Virtualize server applications by using the upcoming platform Server App-V
- Step-by-step explanations to maximize the utility of App-V in your application infrastructure
Who This Book Is For
This book is for system administrators or consultants who want to master and dominate App-V, and gain a deeper understanding of the technology in order to optimize App V implementations. Even though the book does not include basic steps like installing App-V components or sequencing simple applications; application virtualization beginners will receive a comprehensive look into App-V before jumping into the technical process of each chapter.