Instant Google Compute Engine
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Learn how to use Google Compute Engine for your own projects
- Quickly get started using virtual machines on Google Compute Engine
- Understand the fundamental building blocks of Google Compute Engine
- Build resilient applications on top of Google Compute Engine
- Get to know the community around Google Compute Engine
Who This Book Is For
"Instant Google Compute Engine" is great for developers and operators who are new to Cloud computing, and who are looking to get a good grounding in using Infrastructure-as-a-Service as part of their daily work. It’s assumed that you will have some experience with the Linux operating system as well as familiarity with the concept of virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Xen, or Hyper-V. Readers are expected to have a credit card available, which will be necessary for using Google Compute Engine to run the book’s examples on their own.