Getting Started with oVirt 3.3
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand and master the internal arrangement of oVirt
- Quickly install and configure the oVirt virtualization environment
- Create your own infrastructure using the data centers, clusters, and networks within oVirt
- Learn how to quickly and easily take advantage of the advanced features of oVirt
- This book is full of illustrations, explanations, and step-by-step instructions to help you learn quickly and efficiently
Who This Book Is For
This book is designed for technicians and system administrators who are interested in virtualization technology in Linux / UNIX. It is assumed that you have an understanding of virtualization in general as well as what issues it solves. You will also need a basic knowledge of how to work on the command line in Linux.