About This Book
- Design a scalable XenApp infrastructure
- Monitor and optimize server performance
- Improve end user experience
- Tune the farm for WAN connections
- Real world examples, ready-to-use suggestions, and best practices
This article skims several approaches to bypass static go binaries. Being able to just drop-in an executable and instantly use a new tool is a killer feature of the Go language and you should be careful if scripts become dependencies to make it work.
Added to Cart
You don't have anything in your cart right now.
Free shipping on print orders for US, UK, Europe and selected Asian countries
Enjoy full and instant access to over 3000 books and videos – you’ll find everything you need to stay ahead of the curve and make sure you can always get the job done.
Citrix XenApp Performance Essentials is intended for IT architects and system administrators who work with Citrix XenApp and who need an agile, practical guide to tune and optimize the performance.