Web development, penetration testing, game programming, and data science - is there anything Python doesn't excel at?
Items 1-15 of 23
- Python Reinforcement LearningApril 2019$20.00RRP $39.99 Save 50%Apply modern reinforcement learning and deep reinforcement learning methods using Python and its powerful libraries
- Python Machine Learning Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019$14.00RRP $27.99 Save 50%Discover powerful ways to effectively solve real-world machine learning problems using key libraries including scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Python Data Mining Quick Start GuideApril 2019$12.00RRP $23.99 Save 50%Explore the different data mining techniques using the libraries and packages offered by Python
- Network Science with Python and NetworkX Quick Start GuideApril 2019$12.00RRP $23.99 Save 50%Manipulate and analyze network data with the power of Python and NetworkX
- MicroPython CookbookMay 2019$16.00RRP $31.99 Save 50%Build practical solutions to control LEDs, make music and read sensor data using popular microcontrollers such as Adafruit Circuit Playground, ESP8266, and the BBC Micro Bit
- Mastering Python for Finance - Second EditionApril 2019$16.00RRP $31.99 Save 50%Take your financial skills to the next level by mastering cutting-edge mathematical and statistical financial applications
- Mastering OpenCV 4 with PythonMarch 2019$18.00RRP $35.99 Save 50%Create advanced applications with Python and OpenCV, exploring the potential of facial recognition, machine learning, deep learning, web computing and augmented reality.
- Master Data Science with PythonJuly 2019$14.00RRP $27.99 Save 50%This book enables students to use Python to implement modern data science techniques for business decisions as well as research.
- Learning Python Networking - Second EditionMarch 2019$20.00RRP $39.99 Save 50%Take your networking skills to the next level by learning network programming concepts and algorithms using Python
- Hands-On Qt for Python DevelopersMay 2019$16.00RRP $31.99 Save 50%Boost UI development with ready-made widgets, controls, charts, and data visualization and create stunning 2D and 3D graphics with PyQt and PySide2.
- Hands-On Q-Learning with PythonApril 2019$14.00RRP $27.99 Save 50%Leverage the power of reward-based training for your deep learning models with Python
- Hands-On Python for FinanceMarch 2019$16.00RRP $31.99 Save 50%Learn and implement quantitative finance using popular Python libraries like NumPy, pandas, and Keras
- Hands-On GPU Computing with PythonMay 2019$6.40RRP $31.99 Save 80%Explore GPU-enabled programmable environment for machine learning, scientific applications, and gaming using PuCUDA, PyOpenGL, and Anaconda Accelerate
- Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with PythonApril 2019$12.00RRP $23.99 Save 50%Concepts, tools, and techniques to explore deep learning architectures and methodologies
- Hands-On Deep Learning Algorithms with PythonJuly 2019$14.00RRP $27.99 Save 50%Understand basic to advanced deep learning algorithms by implementing them from scratch, along with their practical applications