Bring your ideas to life with Blender, the world's leading open-source graphics and animation software
Items 1-15 of 24
- Hands-On Blender 3D Modeling [Video]February 2019$124.99Create usable and powerful 3D models to becoming a professional Blender 3D artist.
- Blender for Video Production Quick Start GuideNovember 2018$23.99Use Blender to edit and produce video for YouTube or any other social media platforms
- Blender Quick Start GuideSeptember 2018$23.99Learn the new Blender 2.8 user interface and make 3D models
- Blender 3D Printing by ExampleDecember 2017$34.99Build four projects using Blender for 3D Printing, giving you all the information that you need to know to create high-quality 3D printed objects.
- Using Cycles Render Engine in Blender 3D [Video]September 2017$124.99Learn about realistic ray-traced rendering with the Cycles Render engine by creating a nature environment with a realistic environment whose final result will be an image render
- Building a Game with Unity and Blender [Video]January 2017$124.99Learn how to build a complete 3D game using the industry-leading Unity game development engine and Blender
- 3D Game Design with Unreal Engine 4 and BlenderJune 2016$39.99Combine the powerful UE4 with Blender to create visually appealing and comprehensive game environments
- Blender 3D Incredible MachinesFebruary 2016$43.99Design, model, and texture complex mechanical objects in Blender
- Building a Game with Unity and BlenderNovember 2015$35.99Learn how to build a complete 3D game using the industry-leading Unity game development engine and Blender, the graphics software that gives life to your ideas
- Blender 3D By ExampleSeptember 2015$31.99Design a complete workflow with Blender to create stunning 3D scenes and films step-by-step!
- Blender 3D CookbookJuly 2015$43.99Build your very own stunning characters in Blender from scratch
- Blender Cycles: Materials and Textures Cookbook - Third EditionFebruary 2015$49.99Over 40 practical recipes to create stunning materials and textures using the Cycles rendering engine with Blender
- Blender Cycles: Materials and Textures Cookbook - Third EditionFebruary 2015$29.99Over 40 practical recipes to create stunning materials and textures using the Cycles rendering engine with Blender
- Blender 3D Basics Beginner's Guide Second EditionAugust 2014$32.99This book will have you diving into the great features of Blender in no time. Written for absolute beginners, it takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a fully animated 3D scene. Once completed, you’ll never look back.
- Blender Compositing and Post ProcessingJanuary 2014$20.99From basic grading techniques through to advanced lighting and camera effects, this guide to compositing with Blender teaches digital CG artists the way to bring a new level of dynamism and realism to their footage.