- Basic Statistics and Regression for Machine Learning in Python [Video]October 2021$79.99Get ready to learn the basics of machine learning and the mathematics of statistical regression, which powers almost all machine learning algorithms.
- Practical Discrete MathematicsFebruary 2021$41.99A practical guide simplifying discrete math for curious minds and demonstrating its application in solving problems related to software development, computer algorithms, and data science
- Applying Math with PythonJuly 2020$24.99Discover easy-to-follow solutions and techniques to help you to implement applied mathematical concepts such as probability, calculus, and equations using Python's numeric and scientific libraries
- Hands-On Mathematics for Deep LearningJune 2020$27.99A comprehensive guide to getting well-versed with the mathematical techniques for building modern deep learning architectures
- Spring Boot Fundamentals [Video]December 2019$59.99Master Spring Boot fundamentals, mastering spring data Java Persistence API, SPRING MVC, REST clients, profiles, logging and more.
- Visual Media Processing Using MATLAB Beginner's GuideSeptember 2013$29.99Using the versatility and power of MATLAB to apply sophisticated effects to images and videos is easy for novice programmers in any language thanks to this fantastic guide. Also suitable for photographers and video-editors.
- Learning SciPy for Numerical and Scientific ComputingFebruary 2013$17.99For solving complex problems in mathematics, science, or engineering, SciPy is the solution. Building on your basic knowledge of Python, and using a wealth of examples from many scientific fields, this book is your expert tutor.
- Excel Programming with VBA StarterOctober 2012$9.99Get started with programming in Excel using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) with this book and ebook.
- NumPy 1.5 Beginner's GuideNovember 2011$26.99An action-packed guide for the easy-to-use, high performance, Python based free open source NumPy mathematical library using real-world examples with this book and ebook
- Sage Beginner's GuideMay 2011$29.99Unlock the full potential of Sage for simplifying and automating mathematical computing with this book and eBook