- QGIS Quick Start GuideJanuary 2019$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Step through loading GIS data, creating GIS data, styling GIS and making maps with QGIS following a simple narrative that will allow you to build confidence as you progress.
- PostGIS Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2018$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Create and manage spatial data with PostGIS
- Matplotlib 3.0 CookbookOctober 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Build attractive, insightful, and powerful visualizations to gain quality insights from your data
- Mastering Geospatial Development with QGIS 3.x - Third EditionMarch 2019$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Go beyond the basics and unleash the full power of QGIS 3.4 and 3.6 with practical, step-by-step examples
- Mastering Geospatial Analysis with PythonApril 2018$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Explore GIS processing and learn to work with various tools and libraries in Python.
- Mastering ArcGIS Enterprise AdministrationOctober 2017$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Learn how to confidently install, configure, secure, and fully utilize your ArcGIS Enterprise system.
- Mapping with ArcGIS ProMarch 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Implementing the ArcGIS Pro technique to design accurate, user friendly maps and making appropriate cartographic decisions
- Learn QGIS - Fourth EditionNovember 2018$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Learn to view, edit and analyse geospatial data using QGIS and Python 3
- Hands-On Geospatial Analysis with R and QGISNovember 2018$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Practical examples with real-world projects in GIS, Remote sensing, Geospatial data management and Analysis using the R programming language
- Geospatial Data Science Quick Start GuideMay 2019$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Discover the power of location data to build effective, intelligent data models with Geospatial ecosystems
- Expert GeoserverJuly 2018$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%A fast-paced guide to putting your GeoServer-based application into fast, user-friendly, and secure production
- ArcGIS Pro 2.x CookbookFebruary 2018$30.79RRP $43.99 Save 30%Creating and Sharing Maps and Data using ArcGIS Pro