Items 1-15 of 24
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with KotlinAugust 2020$39.99Build reactive, concurrent, and responsive Kotlin applications
- Delphi GUI Programming with FireMonkeyApril 2020$39.99Master the techniques to build interesting cross platform GUI applications with FMX
- Pandas 1.x Cookbook - Second EditionFebruary 2020$27.99Use the power of Pandas to solve most complex scientific computing problems with ease. Revised for Pandas 1.x.
- Advanced Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras - Second EditionFebruary 2020$27.99Updated and revised second edition of the bestselling guide to advanced deep learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras
- Artificial Intelligence By Example - Second EditionFebruary 2020$27.99Understand the fundamentals and develop your own AI solutions in this updated edition packed with many new examples.
- C++ System Programming CookbookFebruary 2020$27.99A problem-solution-based guide to help you overcome hurdles effectively while working with kernel APIs, filesystems, networks, threads, and process communications
- Practical C ProgrammingFebruary 2020$24.99
A comprehensive guide with practical instructions for learning data structures, low-level programming, high-performance computing, networking and IoT to help you understand the latest standards in C programming such as C11 and C18
- The C++ WorkshopFebruary 2020$27.99Cut through the noise and get real results with a step-by-step approach to learning C++ development
- Application Development with Qt Creator - Third EditionJanuary 2020$24.99A comprehensive guide that will help you master developing the cross-platform high-performance applications that are user-friendly and feature-rich.
- Advanced C++ Programming CookbookJanuary 2020$27.99A recipe-based guide to refine your C++ programming skills with the help of coding best practices and advanced programming concepts using the latest features of C++17 and C++20
- The Clojure WorkshopJanuary 2020$27.99Cut through the noise and get real results with a step-by-step approach to learning Clojure programming
- Hands-On Software Engineering with GolangJanuary 2020$34.99
Explore software engineering methodologies, techniques, and best practices in Go programming to build easy-to-maintain software that can effortlessly scale on demand
- Hands-On Design Patterns and Best Practices with JuliaJanuary 2020$27.99
Design and develop high-performance, reusable, and maintainable applications using traditional and modern Julia patterns with this comprehensive guide
- The Go WorkshopDecember 2019$27.99Cut through the noise and get real results with a step-by-step approach to learning Go programming
- Concurrency with Modern C++December 2019$31.99Delve deep into learning concurrent programming with C++