About this video
This course is highly practical and is divided into several sections, each of which aims to achieve a specific goal; the goal is usually to hack into a specific system so that you can practice all the skills and techniques you learn in real time. We will start by setting up an ethical hacking lab on your computer. Here, you can put the theory you learn to the test and have a safe space to practice using hacking tools and attacks. We’ll experience real-time hacking examples and learn how to protect ourselves against these attacks at the same time!
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites, and wireless networks
- What tools hackers use, why and how they work
- How to protect yourself (or your clients!) against these attacks
- How to build your security and hacking tools with Python from scratch and with no programming experience necessary
- How to create your own ethical hacking tool portfolio
In the relevant sections, you will learn about subjects such as Kali Linux, Wireshark, Maltego, net discover, MSFC, Trojan, Backdoor, Veil, Metasploitable, SQLi, MITMf, Crunch, Meterpreter, Beef, Apache, Nmap, SQLMap, Python, Socket, Scapy, Pynput, Keylogger, and more. We start with practical information without excessive detail and progress accordingly without neglecting the theory at the end.
All the code files are placed at
- Publication date:
- September 2019
- 35 hours 54 minutes