About this video
This video is a combination of the following three aspects:
- Introduction to Reactive Programming + Rx in Depth.
- Need for going Reactive, Understanding Event Streams, Getting familiar with APIs, and Building a BMI Calculator App.
- Introduce Rx concepts and similar APIs across many languages, Covering the necessary operators, Examples of Operators and Streams.
- Building a stopwatch app
- Building an Autocomplete search box with Rx.
- Creating operators and performing various operations such as transform, filter, combine, and error handling.
Style and Approach
The video course will begin with the fundamentals of reactive programming by understanding Observers and Observables. To ease into the Observer pattern, we will start off with bacon.js and then move on to using Rx.js for both client side and server side applications. The course then follows a pragmatic approach, building small, useful applications at each step, gradually leading you to mastering reactive programming.
- Publication date:
- March 2017
- 2 hours 20 minutes