About this video
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to program apps easily with React Native Expo. Expo is the hottest new expansion to the world of React Native programming. It gives you plenty of new tools to quickly get your app started, and it is incredibly easy to use. Whether you have little experience with programming or you are a seasoned React Native developer looking to understand Expo, this course will help you learn a lot!
- Installing and using the Expo XDE
- The basics of React and React Native
- How to make API requests to a database with axios
- How to build a MeteorJS server and connect it to our app
- Build a Mongo Database with Meteor and hook up accounts to log into
- And so much more!
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/React-Native-Expo-from-Beginner-to-Pro---Also-with-MeteorJS
Style and Approach
This course teaches how to program apps easily with React Native Expo. The course has a perfect blend of theory and practical knowledge. It is also example-heavy so that it is easier to relate to.
- Publication date:
- March 2019
- 5 hours