Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object-Oriented Programming - Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built-in Modules
- Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Python-Programming-for-Beginners---Learn-in-100-Easy-Steps
Style and Approach
We take a hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
- Publication date:
- January 2019
- 11 hours 13 minutes