About this video
This course is designed to teach you the basics of Python and Data Science in a practical way, so that you can acquire, test, and master your Python skills gradually.
You’ll see that you'll learn all these things with Python:
- Using Variables & Strings
- Using Booleans & Logical Operators
- Using Functions & Packages
- Using Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Using For & While Loops
- Using Panda & Data Frames
- Doing Data Visualization
- Scraping Web Data
- Doing some basic Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Basics of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
And much more to come.
Stlye and Approach
This course is designed in a practical way to teach you the basics of Python and Data Science. A complete course packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice. This course is clearly divided into small parts that will help you understand each part individually and help you learn at your own pace.
- Publication date:
- March 2019
- 13 hours 9 minutes