Postman is increasingly used in every field involving API. Postman is the first choice among API developers for API testing. Twitter and Shopify use Postman for effective API management to enhance their product portfolios as well as to remain the top leader in their respective segments.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Understand Postman Desktop and Postman web apps
- Learn to send basic HTTP requests using GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, and so on for testing API
- Master sending HTTP requests that include authorization, header presets, code snippets, Postman console, and so on
- Know collections in Postman
- Use Postman environments to group variables
- Understand Postman workspaces
- Get to know import requests
- Learn to import and export API elements
By the end of the course, you will know how to use Postman for API testing with ease. You will have a strong foundation on Postman and its features. This course will provide significant knowledge of using Postman for your next REST API testing. You will be confident to instantly apply the Postman concepts covered in the course.
- Publication date:
- March 2022
- 3 hours 29 minutes