About this video
This course is for both beginners and seasoned developers that want to learn to build responsive websites and user interfaces with modern HTML5 and CSS3+ technologies like Flexbox and CSS Grid as well as the Sass pre-compiler. This course includes hours of both learning & studying sections along with real-life projects. Stop having to rely on frameworks like Bootstrap for your user interface and learn to create your own layouts and utility classes to build custom responsive websites and app UIs.
The first few sections are tailored for beginners so even if you have never built anything before, you will learn all of the basics. If you already have experience with basic HTML & CSS, just move to section 3 or 4 and get started.
• How Websites Work
• Visual Studio Code Setup, Shortcuts, Live Server & Emmet
• HTML5 Semantic Layout
• CSS Fundamentals
• Responsive Design With Media Queries
• CSS Units - rem, em, vh, vw, etc
• CSS Grid
• Animation with Keyframes & Transitions
• CSS Variables
• Sass Pre-compiler with portfolio project
• Full Projects & Mini Projects
• Website Deployment to Shared Hosting & Netlify With Git
Learn to build your own web SASS solutions.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Modern-HTML-and-CSS-from-the-Beginning-Including-Sass
- Publication date:
- April 2019
- 20 hours 53 minutes