About this video
Welcome to MERN Stack – The Complete Guide!
The MERN Stack is one of the most popular ways to build powerful, full-stack apps using MongoDB, Express, React, and Node (MERN).
This course is the best guide to mastering the MERN Stack, taking you from a total beginner to full-stack expert, capable of building your own impressive, fully-featured apps from scratch to deployment.
What’s special about this course is that it gives you the best of both worlds: an extensive practical and conceptual understanding.
We cover all the essential concepts of the MERN Stack in-depth as we build a truly awesome full-stack app along the way.
Here are some topics of them:
• Creating an entire Express API from scratch
• Linking together React clients and the Express API
• User authentication with JWT and cookies
• Password hashing with bcrypt
• Dynamically uploading images with Cloudinary API
• Modelling database content with Mongoose schemas
• Creating impressive UIs with Semantic UI React
• Querying/mutating data with Mongoose
• Tons of Mongoose methods/operators
• Pagination with MongoDB
• Validating requests in Node/Express apps
• What HTTP status codes mean and when to use them
• And much more...
Even if you’re new to React or Node, you’re in good company: you'll master every line of code that we write together.
No matter your skill level, this course has something for you. Whether it serves as the start of your next big project, your first production-ready MERN Stack app, or just a great addition to your developer portfolio, you won't want to miss this course.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/MERN-Stack---The-Complete-Guide
- Publication date:
- October 2019
- 8 hours 32 minutes