Learning OpenCV 5 Computer Vision with Python, Fourth Edition: Tackle tools, techniques, and algorithms for computer vision and machine learning
Welcome to Packt Early Access. We’re giving you an exclusive preview of this book before it goes on sale. It can take many months to write a book, but our authors have cutting-edge information to share with you today. Early Access gives you an insight into the latest developments by making chapter drafts available. The chapters may be a little rough around the edges right now, but our authors will update them over time.
You can dip in and out of this book or follow along from start to finish; Early Access is designed to be flexible. We hope you enjoy getting to know more about the process of writing a Packt book.
- Chapter 1: Setting Up OpenCV
- Chapter 2: Handling Files, Cameras, and GUIs
- Chapter 3: Processing Images with OpenCV
- Chapter 4: Depth Estimation and Segmentation
- Chapter 5: Detecting and Recognizing Faces
- Chapter 6: Retrieving Images and Searching Using Image Descriptors
- Chapter 7: Building Custom Object Detector
- Chapter 8: Tracking Objects
- Chapter 9: Camera Models and Augmented Reality
- Chapter 10: 3D Reconstruction and Navigation
- Chapter 11: Introduction to Neural Networks with OpenCV
- Chapter 12: OpenCV Applications at Scale