About this video
Cypress, the real buzz-word in the automation world, is expected to play a key role in the future because it lets you perform fast, easy, and reliable tests on anything that runs in a browser.
Because of its architectural design, Cypress provides (out of box) stable automation results for all modern web apps.
It also can perform Integration testing by mocking incoming network responses.
During test debugging, by default Cypress takes screenshots of every test step and generates an mp4 video after every test run.
The following are just a few of the WOW Factors you'll encounter in this course:
• Cypress installation and project setup
• UI automation (Cypress checkboxes, radio buttons, edit boxes, and dropdowns)
• Handling pop-ups, alerts and frames using Cypress
• Cypress fixtures and custom commands
• Master configuration properties and environmental variables
• Cypress dashboard features with video recording and screenshots
• Build NPM scripts and integrate a Cypress framework into Jenkins
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Cypress-Modern-Automation-Testing-tool
- Publication date:
- September 2019
- 12 hours 2 minutes