About this video
The best way to find out whether this course is really for you is by asking yourself a few basic questions:
• Do you like building things yourself?
• Are you looking for ways to easily combine software and hardware components?
• Did you ever wonder how electronic devices really work?
• Do you have a creative idea and are just looking for ways to easily prototype it?
• Are you excited about monitoring and controlling the physical world with a software program that you created?
• Would you like to join the growing worldwide wave of Internet of Things makers?
If your answer to most of the questions above is "Yes," then you're in the right place. The Arduino is probably one of the most amazing developments and prototyping platforms today with endless possibilities for Do-It-Yourself hobbyists looking for ways to express their creativity and technical capabilities. It is really up to us: we can build anything from simple and fun projects to very complex autonomous systems that can interact with users and help build a bridge between the physical and the digital world.
This course is a starting point and part of a larger comprehensive training program divided into levels that are all about the Arduino and its surrounding ecosystem. Each course covers a specific group of subjects to let you develop and grow your skills step-by-step while enjoying the long journey.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at -
- Publication date:
- October 2019
- 3 hours 8 minutes