Packt is proud to annouce the publication of Microsoft Lync 2013 Unified Communications, a dual business and technology book about Unified Communications aimed at anyone interested in the future of communications. The print book comes in at 224 pages and is competitively priced at $34.99, whilst the eBook and Kindle versions are available for $17.84.
About the Author :
Daniel Jonathan Valik: An industry expert in Unified Communications & Collaboration, Cloud, Mobile Platform, Social Networking, and Contact Center technology, Daniel is a Senior Program Manager in the Global Business Operations & Strategic Services division at the Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond/WA, USA. He is also the author of numerous books, including the The Renaissance of Communication and Collaboration, and he is also a regular speaker at events such as EuroCloud Congress Western Europe, Microsoft Lync Conferences (Lync 2013 Conference San Diego, USA), Microsoft Global Exchange US, TechEd, Microsoft Product Launches, and university and campus events.
Microsoft Lync 2013 Unified Communications is a combination of both business and the latest relevant technical information, so it is a great reference for business stakeholders, IT decision makers, and UC technical experts. The book covers everything from the history of telecommunication, to where to save costs and optimize telecommunication within your company, and a lot more.
The book covers all types of communication technologies, such as chat, availability information, telephone, and video, and integrates them all into a line of business software. With this book, the reader will gain an in-depth knowledge of Unified Communications and how to migrate traditional telephony to Unified Communications inside an organization.
The chapters covered in the book :
- Chapter 1: Innovation of Communication and Information Technologies
- Chapter 2: Information Technology Meets Knowledge Management
- Chapter 3: Business Cooperation in the World of the World Wide Web
- Chapter 4: Value and Potential for End Users
- Chapter 5: Cost Optimization Approaches
- Chapter 6: Unified Communications Projects in Practice
- Chapter 7: Analyzing the Key Points of a Unified Communications Project
- Chapter 8: Technology Inside the Microsoft UC Platform and a Look into the Future
Packt Publishing has also released the following related books:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (Expected June 2013)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Cookbook (May 2012)
All books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|Microsoft Lync 2013 Unified Communications|
| Master Unified Communications using Packt's new book and eBook
For more information, please visit: Microsoft Lync 2013 Unified Communications