Packt is proud to annouce the publication of Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013, a practical cookbook that will get you started on developing and implementing Dashboards using Excel 2013. The print book comes in at 268 pages and is competitively priced at $49.99, whilst the e-Book and Kindle versions are available for $25.49.
About the Author :
Mark Polino : Mark is the author of the premier Dynamics GP blog DynamicAccounting.net and is also an Microsoft MVP, Certified Public Accountant and a Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional. He authored the best-selling Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook and also the spin-off Lite edition, both with Packt Publishing.
Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013 is an excellent guide to increasing understanding of Excel and use it as true business intelligence tool, pushing PowerPivot to its limit to make even more efficient and complex dashboards.
This book will help readers achieve rich and detailed information in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, and present it in an easy-to-understand, simple, yet attractive way in Excel 2013. It will help in building an interactive dashboard, as CFOs usually ask for, and will ultimately make decision making for companies a lot easier by providing an easily understandable, great-looking dashboard.
Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013 follows a step-by-step, practical approach with many examples and useful screenshots. Anyone with a little bit of experience with Excel and Dynamics will definitely benefit from this book.
The chapters covered in the book :
- Chapter 1: Getting Data from Dynamics GP 2013 to Excel 2013
- Chapter 2: The Ultimate GP to Excel Tool: Refreshable Excel Reports
- Chapter 3: Pivot Tables: The Basic Building Blocks
- Chapter 4: Making Things Pretty with Formatting and Conditional Formatting
- Chapter 5: Charts: Eye Candy for Executives
- Chapter 6: Adding Interactivity with Slicers and Timelines
- Chapter 7: Drilling Back to Source Data in Dynamics GP 2013
- Chapter 8: Bringing it All Together
- Chapter 9: Expanding Pivot Tables with PowerPivot
- Chapter 10: Slightly Crazy Stuff
Packt Publishing has also released the following related books:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Cookbook (June 2013)
- Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications (December 2012)
All books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013|
| Build your own Dashboard in Excel 2013 using Packt's new Book and e-Book
For more information, please visit: Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013