Zenoss Core 3.x Network and System Monitoring
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Designed to quickly acquaint you with the core feature so you can customize Zenoss Core to your needs
- Discover, manage, and monitor IT resources
- Build custom event-processing and alerting rules
- Write custom device reports to extract, display, and analyze monitoring data
- A handy reference guide with loads of screenshots
- An update of Zenoss Core Network and System Monitoring rewritten for Zenoss 3.x
Who This Book Is For
This book is written primarily for network and systems administrators who are monitoring their IT assets with Zenoss Core or who plan to monitor them. In reality, this book will benefit anyone, regardless of job title, who recognizes the importance of proactively monitoring the servers, routers, computers, websites, and devices that connect companies to customers.