- Run WildFly in both standalone and domain operational modes
- Adopt the right profile for your applications
- Configure and manage your WildFly instances with the Admin Console
- Utilize the CLI to deploy, configure, stop, and start services
- Develop HA systems with Apache HTTPD, WildFly, and ModCluster
- Assemble TCP or UDP WildFly clusters
- Deploy your application to the cloud with OpenShift Online
- Use Linux containers with Docker to ship your clean, tested, and ready-to-use WildFly environment
With the increasing demand for distributed systems for Java applications, WildFly offers a robust platform on which to deploy and manage your services. As a matter of fact, WildFly 9 is a fully certified Java EE 7 platform and provides remote management tools, such as the redesigned Admin Console and the new and powerful Command Line Interface (CLI).
With practical and accessible material, you will begin by learning to set up your WildFly runtime environment, and progress to selecting appropriate operational models, managing subsystems, and conquering the CLI. You will then walk through the different balancing and clustering techniques, simultaneously learning about role-based access control and then developing applications targeting WildFly and Docker.