About This Book
- Take your Java EE web programming skills to the next level by getting an expert's level understanding of the servlet specification and its reference implementation, Apache Tomcat.
- Build a Tomcat distribution from its source code, and explore the components, classes, and technologies that make up this container.
- Use standard development tools such as Eclipse, Ant, and Subversion to dissect a Tomcat distribution.
- Discover the touch points between the servlet specification and a servlet container's implementation.
- Acquire specialist grade skills in a range of technologies that contribute to Java server side development