Oracle Coherence 3.5
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build scalable web sites and Enterprise applications using a market-leading data grid product
- Design and implement your domain objects to work most effectively with Coherence and apply Domain Driven Designs (DDD) to Coherence applications
- Leverage Coherence events and continuous queries to provide real-time updates to client applications
- Successfully integrate various persistence technologies, such as JDBC, Hibernate, or TopLink, with Coherence
- Filled with numerous examples that provide best practice guidance, and a number of classes you can readily reuse within your own applications
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for architects and developers responsible for the design and development of Internet or Enterprise applications (web-based or otherwise) that need to scale to support a large number of simultaneous users, while at the same time providing fast response times and high availability. The book assumes a solid knowledge of Java, and a familiarity with Domain Driven Design (DDD) is helpful.