Nagios Core Administration Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Monitor almost anything in a network
- Control notifications in your network by configuring Nagios Core
- Get a handle on best practices and time-saving configuration methods for a leaner configuration
- Use the web interface to control notification behaviour on the fly and for scheduled outages, without restarts
- Pull Nagios Core's data into a database to write clever custom reports of your own devising
Who This Book Is For
This book is for System Administrators who are looking for recipes to help them deal with advanced network monitoring issues with Nagios Core.