Microsoft SQL Server 2008 High Availability
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Install various SQL Server High Availability options in a step-by-step manner
- A guide to SQL Server High Availability for DBA aspirants, proficient developers and system administrators
- Learn the pre and post installation concepts and common issues you come across while working on SQL Server High Availability
- Tips to enhance performance with SQL Server High Availability
- External references for further study
Who This Book Is For
If you are an SQL Server developer, or a system administrator, or even a novice DBA, then this book is for you.
It only requires you to have a basic understanding of how SQL Server works to get you through the installation of SQL Server HA.