Microsoft BizTalk 2010: Line of Business Systems Integration
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Deliver integrated Line of Business solutions more efficiently with BizTalk Server 2010 using this book and ebook.
- Obtain pre-requisite ERP and CRM knowledge that will make your integration project successful.
- Examine ways to integrate with leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Study techniques used to integrate with leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems like SalesForce.com and Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Expand your integration capabilities into the cloud by exploring the AppFabric Service Bus. Send and receive messages via the Microsoft Cloud securely.
- Learn from distinguished authors with hands on experience. Utilize their step by step solutions to reduce the amount of time it takes to integrate Line of Business systems using BizTalk Server 2010.
Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced BizTalk developer who wants to integrate BizTalk with Line of Business systems using practical scenarios, then this book is for you. A solid understanding of BizTalk at an intermediate level is required. This book assumes developers are comfortable creating schemas, maps, orchestrations, ports and messages in Visual Studio and configuring applications in the BizTalk Administration Console. However, experience in integrating with Line of Business systems is not necessarily required.