MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Enrich your BI solutions by implementing best practice MDX calculations
- Master a wide range of time-related, context-aware, and business-related calculations
- Enhance your solutions by combining MDX with utility dimensions
- Become skilled in making reports concise
- Learn how to optimize, dissect, and debug your MDX calculations
- Maximize your learning with detailed explanations following each solution
- Packed with practical, hands-on cookbook recipes, illustrating the techniques to enrich your Business Intelligence solutions
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services developer and want to improve your solutions using MDX, then this book is for you.
The book assumes you have a working knowledge of MDX and a basic understanding of dimensional modeling and cube design.