About This Book
- Install, configure, and work with Lighttpd
- Migrate from Apache to Lighttpd
- Set up Ruby on Rails, WordPress, MediaWiki etc.
- Understand and harness Lua/FastCGI
- Write custom modules/plugins for the Lighttpd API
In Part 2 you are able to read data from the littleBits input modules and use these values to trigger changes to the servo and bargraph.
Added to Cart
You don't have anything in your cart right now.
Free shipping on print orders for US, UK, Europe and selected Asian countries
Enjoy full and instant access to over 3000 books and videos – you’ll find everything you need to stay ahead of the curve and make sure you can always get the job done.
This book is for System Administrators or Web Developers seeking a lean deployment platform for web applications or who want to switch to a "lighter" web server than Apache.