Least Privilege Security for Windows 7, Vista and XP
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Implement Least Privilege Security in Windows 7, Vista and XP to prevent unwanted system changes
- Achieve a seamless user experience with the different components and compatibility features of Windows and Active Directory
- Mitigate the problems and limitations many users may face when running legacy applications
- Distribute applications, updates and ActiveX Controls to least privilege users with Group Policy, application virtualization and the ActiveX Installer Service
- Ensure reliable remote access for IT administrators to support users by configuring support features and firecall access
Who This Book Is For
This book is for System Administrators or desktop support staff who want to implement Least Privilege Security on Windows systems.