IBM Websphere Portal 8: Web Experience Factory and the Cloud
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- The only book that explains the various phases in a complete portal project life cycle
- Full of illustrations, diagrams, and tips with clear step-by-step instructions and real time examples
- Take a deep dive into Portal architectural analysis, design and deployment
- Understand how profiling can be used to provide variability for customization, personalization and configuration of portlets and environments
- Master the main approaches for classifying, isolating and resolving portal problems via troubleshooting
- Instructions valid for Portal versions 7 and 8.
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for any professional involved with a portal project. Professionals performing roles ranging from project and product management, program director, and architects to any lead role, will benefit from the project related segment of this book.
The segment related to Portlet Development will benefit mostly portal developers and architects. Only this section requires some basic knowledge of IBM WebSphere Portal.