HP Network Node Manager 9: Getting Started
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Install, customize, and expand NNMi functionality by developing custom features
- Integrate NNMi with other management tools, such as HP SW Operations Manager, Network Automation, Cisco Works, Business Availability center, UCMDB, and many others
- Navigate between incidents and maps to reduce troubleshooting time
- Screenshots and step-by-step instructions to customize NNMi in the way you want
- Instructions in the book are valid for version 8 as well
Who This Book Is For
The book is written for the following audience:
- Monitoring solution designers, who plan how to implement NNMi
- Network engineers, who plan to start managing their network
- System administrators, who start administering NNMi
- Network monitoring operators, who want to learn how to use NNMi
If you belong to any one of the above professions, then this book is for you. It's also for professionals who describe themselves as beginners, or intermediate-level professionals. The book is also suitable for old-version NNM users who wish to switch to NNMi.