GNS3 Network Simulation Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop your knowledge for Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE), using GNS3
- Install GNS3 successfully on Windows, Linux, or OS X
- Work your way through easy- to- follow exercises showing you how to simulate your test network using Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, and Virtual PCs
- Expand your existing simulations by including PCs running in Qemu or VirtualBox VMs, Cisco ASAs, Juniper routers, and Vyatta routers
- Increase your networking knowledge by learning how GNS3 orchestrates multiple hypervisors, simulators, and real-world live connections
Who This Book Is For
If you are a networking professional who wants to learn how to simulate networks using GNS3, this book is ideal for you. The introductory examples within the book only require minimal networking knowledge, but as the book progresses onto more advanced topics, users will require knowledge of TCP/IP and routing.