Building Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS 1.6
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build a VoIP Provider based on the SIP Protocol
- Cater to scores of subscribers efficiently with a robust telephony system based in pure SIP
- Gain a competitive edge using the most scalable VoIP technology
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls using precise billing
- Packed with rich practical examples and case studies on the latest OpenSIPS version 1.6
Who This Book Is For
This book is for readers who want to understand how to build a SIP provider from scratch using OpenSIPS. It is suitable for VoIP providers, large enterprises, and universities.
Telephony and Linux experience will be helpful but is not essential. Readers need not have prior knowledge of OpenSIPS. This book will also help readers who were using OpenSER but are now confused with the new OpenSIPS.