About This Book
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot OpenSER
- Use OpenSER to build next generation VOIP networks from scratch
- Learn and understand SIP Protocol and its functionality
- Integrate MySQL with OpenSER
- Integrate OpenSER & Asterisk
BEM offers a great way to improve the contextual awareness of your code base. Your styles will be more readable, more transparent, and more reusable. If you work on a large team and/or project, you owe it to yourself to give BEM a deeper look.
Added to Cart
You don't have anything in your cart right now.
Free shipping on print orders for US, UK, Europe and selected Asian countries
Enjoy full and instant access to over 3000 books and videos – you’ll find everything you need to stay ahead of the curve and make sure you can always get the job done.
This book is for readers who want to understand how to build a SIP provider from scratch using OpenSER. Telephony and Linux experience will be helpful but is not essential. Readers need not have prior knowledge of OpenSER.