Building Telephony Systems with OpenSER
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot OpenSER
- Use OpenSER to build next generation VOIP networks from scratch
- Learn and understand SIP Protocol and its functionality
- Integrate MySQL with OpenSER
- Integrate OpenSER & Asterisk
Who This Book Is For
This book is for readers who want to understand how to build a SIP provider from scratch using OpenSER. Telephony and Linux experience will be helpful but is not essential. Readers need not have prior knowledge of OpenSER.