Asterisk Gateway Interface 1.4 and 1.6 Programming
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop voice-enabled applications utilizing the collective power of Asterisk, PHP, and the PHPAGI class library
- Learn basic elements of a FastAGI server utilizing PHP and PHPAGI
- Develop new Voice 2.0 mash ups using the Asterisk Manager
- Add Asterisk application development skills to your development arsenal, enriching your market offering and experience
- Up to date for Asterisk version 1.6 and covers all previous versions
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for developers wishing to utilize Asterisk, system administrators wishing to gain better control over their Asterisk installation, and telephony service providers wishing to deploy Asterisk-based solutions to their infrastructure. You are expected to have some experience with Asterisk and a basic understanding of programming. No knowledge of Asterisk programming is required.