Items 1-15 of 19
- Practical Python Programming for IoTNovember 2020$27.99Leverage Python and Raspberry Pi to create complex IoT applications capable of creating and detecting movement and measuring distance, light, and a host of other environmental conditions
- IoT and Edge Computing for Architects - Second EditionMarch 2020$31.99
Implementing edge and IoT systems from sensors to clouds with communication systems, analytics, and security
- Crazy about Arduino: Your End-to-End Workshop - Level 1 [Video]October 2019$135.99Start your journey with the amazing Arduino development platform
- Crazy about Arduino: Your End-to-End Workshop - Level 2 [Video]October 2019$135.99Learn to build a complete Arduino project using a keypad, LCD, ultrasonic sensor, LDR sensor, and a buzzer
- Crazy about Arduino: Your End-to-End Workshop - Level 3 [Video]October 2019$135.99Learn to build a complete Internet of Things solution with Arduino, a SQL Database, and a web server
- Getting Started with Python for the Internet of ThingsFebruary 2019$34.99Build clever, collaborative, and powerful automation systems with the Raspberry Pi and Python.
- Internet of Things Programming ProjectsOctober 2018$31.99A practical project-based guide to help you build and control your IoT projects
- Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi [Video]September 2018$124.99A hands-on guide to building a real-world IoT ecosystem using Python and Raspberry Pi
- Android Things Quick Start GuideAugust 2018$23.99Android Things is the new Android based Operating System for the Internet of Things. With this book you will learn the core concepts by running code examples on different peripherals.
- The Internet of Things Using Augmented Reality in Unity IoTAR [Video]July 2018$36.00RRP $179.99Learn practical augmented reality and the Internet of Things IoTAR using Vuforia and Unity on Particle Photon
- Hands-On Internet of Things with BlynkMay 2018$27.99Connect things to create amazing IoT applications in minutes
- Mastering Internet of ThingsMarch 2018$35.99Augment your IoT skills with the help of engaging and enlightening tutorials designed for Raspberry Pi 3
- Learning AWS IoTJanuary 2018$31.99Learn to use AWS IoT services to build your connected applications with the help of this comprehensive guide.