- Hands-On Blender 3D Modeling [Video]February 2019$10.00RRP $124.99 Save 92%Create usable and powerful 3D models to becoming a professional Blender 3D artist.
- Blender 3D Printing by ExampleDecember 2017$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Build four projects using Blender for 3D Printing, giving you all the information that you need to know to create high-quality 3D printed objects.
- Using Cycles Render Engine in Blender 3D [Video]September 2017$10.00RRP $124.99 Save 92%Learn about realistic ray-traced rendering with the Cycles Render engine by creating a nature environment with a realistic environment whose final result will be an image render
- 3D Printing Designs: Fun and Functional ProjectsJune 2016$10.00RRP $19.99 Save 50%Get to grips with 3D printing and learn to model designs using Blender
- 3D Printing Designs: The Sun PuzzleJune 2016$7.99Create a fascinating 3D printing-ready puzzle in no time!
- 3D Printing Designs: Design an SD Card HolderApril 2016$7.99Learn how to design 3D-printed objects that work in the real world
- 3D Printing Designs: Octopus Pencil HolderFebruary 2016$7.99Learn to design and 3D print organic and functional designs using Blender
- 3D Printing with SketchUpMay 2014$10.00RRP $13.99 Save 29%Real-world case studies to help you design models in SketchUp for 3D printing on anything ranging from the smallest desktop machines to the largest industrial 3D printers with this book and ebook
- 3D Printing for Architects with MakerBotNovember 2013$10.00RRP $17.99 Save 44%Learn how to create successful 3D architectural models that you can print out with MakerBot Replicator 2X. It brings an extra dimension to your presentations and distinguishes your practice from the rest.
- Blender 3D Printing EssentialsNovember 2013$10.00RRP $20.99 Save 52%Learn 3D printing using the free open-source Blender software. This book gives you both an overview and practical instructions, enabling you to learn how to scale, build, color, and detail a model for a 3D printer.
- 3D Printing BlueprintsAugust 2013$10.00RRP $29.99 Save 67%Using the free open-source Blender software, anyone can design models for 3D printing. Fantastic fun and a great experience whether or not you have a 3D printer, this book is a crash course in the new technology.
- CUPS Administrative GuideSeptember 2008$10.00RRP $23.99 Save 58%A practical tutorial to installing, managing, and securing this powerful printing system