IoT & Hardware
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the way we think about the relationship between software and the world around us. But where do you go to learn IoT skills? And how do you go about actually building Internet of Things projects that make a difference to people’s lives?
Items 1-15 of 24
- Learn Robotics Programming - Second EditionFebruary 2021$31.99Develop an extendable smart robot capable of performing a complex series of actions with Python and Raspberry Pi
- Architecting High-Performance Embedded SystemsFebruary 2021$27.99Explore the complete process of developing systems based on field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), including the design of electronic circuits and the construction and debugging of prototype embedded devices
- Mastering Linux Device Driver DevelopmentJanuary 2021$31.99Master the art of developing customized device drivers for your embedded Linux systems
- Practical Python Programming for IoTNovember 2020$27.99Leverage Python and Raspberry Pi to create complex IoT applications capable of creating and detecting movement and measuring distance, light, and a host of other environmental conditions
- Embedded Systems Object-Oriented Programming in C and C++ [Video]August 2020$82.99Learn end-to-end firmware and driver development, from datasheet to embedded C and C++, with UART, GPIO, and TIMER
- MicroPython ProjectsApril 2020$27.99
Explore MicroPython through a series of hands-on projects and learn to design and build your own embedded systems using the MicroPython Pyboard, ESP32, the STM32 IoT Discovery kit, and the OpenMV camera module.
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++ CookbookApril 2020$31.99
Explore various constraints and challenges that embedded developers encounter in their daily tasks and learn how to build effective programs using the latest standards of C++
- IoT and Edge Computing for Architects - Second EditionMarch 2020$31.99
Implementing edge and IoT systems from sensors to clouds with communication systems, analytics, and security
- Raspberry Pi Essentials: Learn More in Less Time [Video]February 2020$25.99Start from the basics and go all the way to build your own Projects
- Advanced ESP32 [Video]February 2020$179.99Implement OTA programming, FreeRTOS and deep sleep in the ESP32
- Hands-On ROS for Robotics ProgrammingFebruary 2020$31.99Take your ROS skills to the next level by implementing complex robot structure in ROS Simulation
- ROS Robotics Projects - Second EditionDecember 2019$31.99
Build exciting robotics projects such as mobile manipulators, self-driving cars, and industrial robots powered by ROS, machine learning, and virtual reality
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with QTJuly 2019$31.99A comprehensive guide that will get you up and running with Embedded software development using Qt
- Internet of Things Projects with ESP32March 2019$23.99Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.