Instant Edmodo How-to [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Effortlessly turn your classroom into a paperless environment
- Discover how to connect to colleagues from around the globe
- Learn the tips and tricks to successfully use all of the features of Edmodo
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 50 pages
Release Date : June 2013
ISBN : 1849697302
ISBN 13 : 9781849697309
Author(s) : Dayna Laur
Topics and Technologies :
Table of ContentsPreface
Instant Edmodo How-to
- Instant Edmodo How-to
- Setting up your profile (Simple)
- Creating Edmodo groups (Simple)
- Creating student accounts (Simple)
- Maintaining Edmodo online safety (Simple)
- Creating small groups (Intermediate)
- Posting on the Edmodo wall (Simple)
- Creating and editing assignments (Intermediate)
- Creating quizzes (Intermediate)
- Using the Edmodo gradebook (Intermediate)
- Managing your Edmodo planner (Simple)
- Managing your Edmodo Library (Intermediate)
- Creating parent accounts in Edmodo (Intermediate)
- Participating in Edmodo communities (Intermediate)
- Using Edmodo apps (Advanced)
If as an organisation you're planning on encouraging teachers to use Edmodo, despite them feeling less than comfortable with the idea, then this book would be a great way to introduce them to the benefits of the platform and take them through all the stages necessary to use all of the features of this great site effectively. - Jonathan Sayers
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up your profile
- Create Edmodo groups
- Edmodo online safety
- Post on the Edmodo Wall
- Edit and develop assignments
- Use the Edmodo Gradebook
As classrooms make the push toward a paperless environment, Edmodo provides you with an easy-to-use system to manage your classes, and creates an opportunity for you to participate in and create a space for your own personal learning network.
A practical, guided instructional set to implement the full capabilities of Edmodo in a more engaging and connected online classroom environment. Whether you are a new or veteran Edmodo user, this guide will provide the instructions necessary to navigate the simplest and most advanced features of this system.
You will learn how to turn your classroom into a paperless environment that can be managed from anywhere and at anytime. The space that you create for your students on Edmodo will provide you and your students with the ability to access class content and engage in online discussions long after the bell rings.
Instant Edmodo How-to will help you establish a more connected classroom that links your face-to-face environment with a more global personal learning network that challenges you to grow as an educator.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Full of illustrative screenshots, tips, and step-by step recipes, it’s a practical guide to implementing a learning management system for students in their classroom environment.
Who this book is for
The book is for educators who are looking to implement a learning management system in their classroom that will engage students, incorporate technology in a meaningful way, link parents in the learning, and provide opportunities for connections to a wider global community of educators.