PHP has, for a long time, been one of the defining languages of web development. So, if you want to understand the web in detail, learning PHP development is well worth your time.
Learn PHP with Packt’s range of PHP eBooks and videos. Whatever you want to build, and wherever you’re most comfortable across the application stack, PHP web development will give you a solid foundation to explore and advance.
Items 1-15 of 95
- Beginning PHPNovember 2018₹13,799.00Master the latest features of PHP 7 and fully embrace modern PHP development
- An Infinite Scroll Project Using AJAX, MySQL, API, PHP, and JQuery [Video]September 2018₹12,899.00Explore how to create a web application that sends requests to the server for additional data as users scroll the page
- Beginning PHPJuly 2018₹1,277.99Learn all the fundamentals of PHP with a book that blends theory with practice to build up the skills you need for modern web development.
- Object Oriented PHP and MVC [Video]May 2018₹5,299.00Learn to build a custom object-oriented PHP MVC framework and application
- Web Development with Angular and PHP [Video]February 2018₹8,599.00Build a social network with Angular 5 and Laravel in 3 Hours
- PHP CodeIgniter for Absolute Beginners [Video]February 2018₹3,399.00Master the MVC Code Igniter framework from scratch
- Building PHP RESTful Web Services [Video]December 2017₹8,599.00Learn to structure RESTful web services with Silex
- Building RESTful Web Services with PHP 7September 2017₹2,454.99Learn how to build RESTful API and web services in PHP 7
- Advanced Concepts of PHP Reactive Programming [Video]August 2017₹8,599.00Combining the power of reactive programming and PHP
- Integrating Elasticsearch with PHP and Laravel [Video]July 2017₹8,599.00Integrate ElasticSearch with Laravel from the ground up using open source PHP libraries and Laravel Packages
- Getting started with PHP Reactive Programming [Video]July 2017₹8,599.00Leverage the power of Reactive Programming in PHP
- PHP Specialist (2017 Edition) [Video]May 2017₹13,799.00Earn a professional credential while learning back-end coding with PHP and mySQLKey