C++ is one of the most valuable programming languages you can learn. Despite its reputation for being challenging, C++ is a language that gives you more control over the hardware and low-level systems that all software depends upon to work - that means learning C++ programming can give you a deeper insight into the fundamental principles behind computer science and engineering.
Packt’s extensive range of C++ resources, available in both eBook and video formats, will not only give you a solid grounding in the basics of the language, they’ll also show you how to leverage more advanced C++ concepts and techniques. Whatever you want to do, use Packt’s practical C++ tutorials give your programming skills a boost.
Items 1-15 of 24
- Hands-On Functional Programming with C++June 2019$27.99Learn functional programming and build robust applications using the latest functional features in C++
- C++ Game Development By ExampleMay 2019$27.99Explore modern game programming and rendering techniques to build games using C++ programming language and its popular libraries
- Hands-On Robotics Programming with C++March 2019$31.99Enhance your programming skills to build exciting robotic projects
- Unreal Engine 4.x Scripting with C++ Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019$31.99Write efficient, reusable scripts to build custom characters, game environments, and control enemy AI
- Qt5 C++ GUI Programming Cookbook - Second EditionMarch 2019$31.99Use Qt 5 to design and build functional, appealing, and user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for your applications.
- Building Computer Vision Projects with OpenCV 4 and C++March 2019$39.99Delve into practical computer vision and image processing projects and get up to speed with advanced object detection techniques and machine learning algorithms
- C++ FundamentalsMarch 2019$23.99This book perfectly balances theory and exercises. Each module is designed to build on the learnings of the previous module. The book contains multiple activities that use real-life business scenarios for you to practice and apply your new skills in a highly relevant context.
- Hands-On Embedded Programming with C++17January 2019$31.99Build safety-critical and memory-safe stand-alone and networked embedded systems
- Hands-On Design Patterns with C++January 2019$34.99A comprehensive guide with extensive coverage on concepts such as OOP, functional programming, generic programming, and STL along with the latest features of C++
- Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application DevelopmentDecember 2018$39.99Create apps in C++ and leverage its latest features using modern programming techniques.
- C++ Reactive ProgrammingJune 2018$35.99Learn how to implement the reactive programming paradigm with C++ and build asynchronous and concurrent applications
- Hands-On GUI Programming with C++ and Qt5April 2018$35.99Create visually appealing and feature-rich applications by using Qt 5 and the C++ language
- C++ Data Structures and AlgorithmsApril 2018$35.99Learn how to build efficient, secure and robust code in C++ by using data structures and algorithms - the building blocks of C++
- C++ High PerformanceJanuary 2018$35.99Write code that scales across CPU registers, multi-core, and machine clusters