IoT & Hardware
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the way we think about the relationship between software and the world around us. But where do you go to learn IoT skills? And how do you go about actually building Internet of Things projects that make a difference to people’s lives?
Items 1-15 of 251
- Making your CAM journey easier with Fusion 360June 2023$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Take the next step as a designer and start understanding the manufacturing world, mastering Fusion 360 CAM and exploring the production technology’s best practices!
- Designing Production-Grade and Large-Scale IoT SolutionsMay 2022$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%Get to grips with key IoT aspects along with modern trends, architectures, and technologies that support IoT solutions, such as cloud computing, modern app architecture paradigms, and data analytics
- Raspberry Pi Pico DIY WorkshopMay 2022$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Take your first steps with the Raspberry Pi Pico and take on exciting projects using CircuitPython, MicroPython, and Pico
- PLC and HMI Development with Siemens TIA PortalApril 2022$10.00RRP $47.99 Save 79%Become well-versed with the tools available in the Siemens TIA toolbox and write PLC and HMI code effectively
- Linux Device Driver Development - Second EditionApril 2022$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Get up to speed with the most important concepts in driver development and focus on common embedded system requirements such as memory management, interrupt management, and locking mechanisms
- Operator Training Simulator HandbookApril 2022$10.00RRP $43.99 Save 77%Make the most of OTS systems in operator training and engineering
- Hands-On Azure Digital TwinsMarch 2022$10.00RRP $47.99 Save 79%Build your own digital twin in no time!
- Design Innovative Robots with LEGO SPIKE PrimeJanuary 2022$10.00RRP $31.99 Save 69%Discover how to use the LEGO SPIKE Prime kit and boost your confidence in robotics, coding, and engineering
- Build and Code Creative Robots with LEGO BOOSTNovember 2021$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Have fun with LEGO BOOST and Scratch programming while building smart robots that can interact with the world around you
- Building Industrial Digital TwinsNovember 2021$10.00RRP $47.99 Save 79%Build your first digital twin MVP and gain first-hand experience of using the technology, the challenges it presents, and its impact on your organization
- Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming - Third EditionOctober 2021$10.00RRP $43.99 Save 77%Design, build, and simulate complex robots using the Robot Operating System
- Developing IoT Projects with ESP32September 2021$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%Master the technique of using ESP32 as an edge device in any IoT application where wireless communication can make life easier
- DIY Microcontroller Projects for HobbyistsJuly 2021$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%A practical guide to building PIC and STM32 microcontroller board applications with C and C++ programming
- The Complete Beginners Guide to Arduino - 2021 [Video]July 2021$10.00RRP $59.99 Save 83%Build your programming and electronics skills with the complete Arduino course for beginners
- Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssemblyMay 2021$10.00RRP $24.99 Save 60%Explore embedded programming, and get hands-on with real-world embedded projects relating to IoT, low-powered devices, and other complex systems using TinyGo and WebAssembly