Working with OpenERP
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn to install and configure OpenERP on Windows or Ubuntu
- Understand how to enter sales orders, create invoices, and receive payments step-by-step
- Implement powerful purchasing and manufacturing modules in OpenERP using real-world examples
- Learn advanced OpenERP features and how to create your own custom modules
- Use a non-technical approach for incorporating an ERP system into your business
Who This Book Is For
"Working with OpenERP" is written to make it easy for even a non-technical business person to begin implementing OpenERP in their business. This book uses real-world examples and is perfect for people who have never implemented an ERP system before or used OpenERP, or for those who would like to learn more advanced features, such as creating your own custom modules.