Sage Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- The best way to learn Sage which is a open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab
- Learn to use symbolic and numerical computation to simplify your work and produce publication-quality graphics
- Numerically solve systems of equations, find roots, and analyze data from experiments or simulations
- Save time on algebra by automatically simplifying symbolic expressions, performing calculus operations, and manipulating vectors and matrices
- Use the Python programming language to write and debug code more quickly than traditional compiled languages like C++ or Fortran
- Key features of Sage are explained using practical examples from engineering, science, and applied mathematics
Who This Book Is For
If you are an engineer, scientist, mathematician, or student, this book is for you. To get the most from Sage by using the Python programming language, we'll give you the basics of the language to get you started. For this, it will be helpful if you have some experience with basic programming concepts.