NetSuite OneWorld Implementation 2011 R2
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand the configuration and customization of NetSuite OneWorld within the implementation process, from a new account to go-live with this book and e-book
- Grasp the base setups of a newly provisioned NetSuite OneWorld customer account and how it affects the system’s behavior
- Provides a detailed explanation of key NetSuite OneWorld functions from subsidiary accounting, configuring the item catalogue, setting up sales taxes, managing data imports, creating projects and customizing every aspect of the system for your business model
- Delve into NetSuite OneWorld’s key business processes such as drop ship order processing, service project management, e-commerce sales, customer service, lead to cash, purchase to pay and build to order
- Analyze your NetSuite OneWorld data for decision making, including reports, ad-hoc queries and key performance indicators
- Understand the implementation process and how successful NetSuite OneWorld customers go live on a system that supports their unique business model
Who This Book Is For
If you are an application administrator, business analyst, project team member or business process owner who wants to implement NetSuite OneWorld into your organization, then this book is for you. This book might also be useful if you are a business manager considering a new system for your organization, by providing a real assessment of the current system landscape in relation to NetSuite OneWorld.
You should have a basic understanding of business management systems and their implementation. You should also have basic knowledge of NetSuite as an integrated business system and NetSuite OneWorld specifically.