Moodle Teaching Techniques
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Applying your teaching techniques through Moodle
- Creative uses for Moodle's standard features
- Workarounds, providing alternative solutions
- Abundantly illustrated with screenshots of the solutions you'll build
- When and how to apply the different learning solutions
- Especially good for university and professional teachers
Who This Book Is For
If you are a teacher or a corporate trainer with a desire to design effective and innovative Moodle courses, then this book is your best choice. The book assumes that you have a basic understanding of Moodle, but it does not need any programming knowledge. It's all about teaching and not programming. If you are new to Moodle, start with Moodle E-Learning Course Development by the same author.