About This Book
- A complete guide for planning, installing, optimizing, customizing, and configuring Moodle
- Secure, back up, and restore your VLE
- Extending and networking Moodle
- Detailed walkthroughs and expert advice on best practices
- Checklist of over 100 common problems with solutions
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for technicians, systems administrators, as well as academic staffâ€”basically anyone who has to administer a Moodle system. Whether you are dealing with a small-scale local Moodle system or a large-scale multi-site Virtual Learning Environment, this book will assist you with any administrative tasks. Some basic Moodle knowledge is helpful, but not essential.